Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Honesty is Served.

How does one start the first entry of a blog? I guess like that...

Well I guess I wanted to start by stating the purpose of this blog. The first purpose is honesty. For those who know me, and know me well, know that what I want to say doesn't always come out the best way. This way, I get my thoughts, opinions, beliefs, whatever the way I mean for them to sound. And I want to say everything with the utmost amount of honesty. Just a warning, some of you may not like what I have to say sometimes. But that's the great thing about blogs, you don't HAVE to read them. So if you don't like what I have to say, then please don't read it. 

Some of you might be thinking, "Okay, we get you want to be honest, but what is with the dorky title?" Firstly, it is not dorky. Secondly, it is an inside joke with one of my best friends. And thirdly, it makes a lot of sense when it comes to honesty. If you think about it, how often do you apologize for your opinion? How often do you say just kidding when you realize that what you said might be unpopular? Well this blog is about just kidding about just kidding. No longer do I plan to apologize for my beliefs. The other great thing about a blog is that I can re-read what I wrote on here before I post it. Therefore I could pour out my heart and then realize that I might be a little too intense for the readers and then tone it down. I can reveal myself and hide myself in a blog at the same time! And none of you would be all the wiser. 

I plan to use this blog to tell stories, jokes, opinions, worries, and anything else I choose. You can choose to join my journey or not, because in the wise words of Dr. Suess, "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment